Welcome to North Brentwood
"North Brentwood strives to be a green, sustainable community, and we have more diversity and growth than ever. It's the best place to live... anywhere!"
- Mayor Petrella Robinson
Mayor Robinson leads citizens in a 2021 BLM demonstration. On June 23, 2020, Brentwood and North Brentwood joined the Prince George's African American Museum and Culture Center (PGAAMCC), and the PG chapter of NAACP, to rally and march in solidarity, while social distancing.
- Sun, Dec 31FedEx Field - LandoverDec 31, 2023, 1:00 PMFedEx Field - Landover, 1600 Fedex Way, North Englewood, MD 20785Dec 31, 2023, 1:00 PMFedEx Field - Landover, 1600 Fedex Way, North Englewood, MD 20785North Brentwood 100th Anniversary Kickoff at the Commanders vs. 49ers game. Most expensive ticket ($139) is under cover and has heaters. Choose from: Section 116 ($115), Section 315 ($139) or Section 424 ($89). Service charge.
North Brentwood Day 2023
On Saturday, June 17, Residents and friends celebrated the 99th anniversary of North Brentwood's founding — as the first African-American incorporated Town in Prince George's County. Next year marks the 100th anniversary!
Maryland Department of Health has several sites providing information about Covid-19, influenza and RSV this season:
- Where to get shots
- Symptoms for which to watch
- Prevention tips
- Access to immunization records
Please watch this mosquito-education video - it's a recording of a meeting between Mayor Robinson and pest control expert Liz Marshall. Mosquito "bits" for safe pest control are available at the Town Office while supplies last!
PROPERTY TAX CREDIT FOR 65+
Effective July 1, 2023, you may qualify for up to a 20% credit of county property taxes (inclusive of any Homeowners and Homestead Tax Credits), for up to 5 years. Requirements:
- Must be 65 years or older.
- Must have resided in home for 10-plus years.
- Assessed value below $500,000 at the time of application.
- Application is made by Oct 1 of the fiscal year credit is sought.
Each year, the Town celebrates its incorporation on North Brentwood Day. Pictured are some young citizens dancing at our 90th anniversary.